|Share on Facebook|
Valid for sales to: 30 August 2013
Travel Period: 03 Feb - 19 Mar 14
* Prices are New Zealand Dollars per person twin share inclusive of taxes and government fees.
* Hotel prices featured are based on two people sharing a room in the lowest room category.
* Fares are subject to change without notice.
* Subject to availability.
* Additional accommodation may be required to fit in with availability and schedules at an additional cost.
* Travel agent service fees may apply.
* A non refundable deposit of $1300 per person is required within 3 days of reservation (by midday).
* Full payment of cruise is due 70 days prior to departure.
* Full payment of rail is due 100 days prior to departure.
* Valid for new bookings only.
* All cancellation and amendment fees are subject to additional supplier and agent cancellation and amendment fees.
* Exchange Rates: Prices quoted based on tariffs and exchange rates in effect at 11 Apr 2013.
* Changes in exchange rates may occur and we reserve the right to adjust prices accordingly.
* Airfares: Airfares are based on The Works airfare which includes 1 carry-on bag (up to 7kg) 1 checked bag(up to 23kg) Entertainment: TV, music,games,movies,seat request,a meal and drinks.
* Celebrity Solstice: Book NZ ‘L’ class SYD-AKL. AFC 5B.
* Radiance of the Seas: Book NZ ‘L’ class AKL/WLG/CHC-SYD vv. AFC AKL 8D/ WLG 9R/ CHC 2V.
* Airfares must be paid and ticketed within 7 days of booking.
* Flight and routing restrictions apply.
* Special airline conditions apply.
* For full cruise terms and conditions please refer to www.royalcaribbean.com & www. celebritycruises.com which passengers will be bound by.
* Off-train excursions: Palace Hotel tour in Broken Hill is replaced with a Miner’s Memorial tour for rail direction SYD-PER.
* A minimum of $150 per person non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
* Prices may be subject to change without notice due to supplier/operator tariff changes.
* Prices were correct at time of publishing but are subject to change due to exchange fluctuation up until full payment is received.