Valid for sales to: 31 October 2019
Travel Period: 2 - 19 Feb 20
* Trade enquiries via GO Holidays.
* It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays, inclusive of all government costs and taxes. Please accept however that these taxes are not within our control.
* Therefore should a tax increase, we reserve the right to pass on any increase in cost.
* Prices are per person twin share in New Zealand Dollars based on payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only.
* Valid for sales 31 Oct 2019 or until special cruise fare sells out.
* Prices are ex Auckland.
* Airfares: For travel from all other New Zealand domestic departure points please check with your travel agent. Book TN 'P' class.
* Tickets must be issued within 7 days of reservation.
* Airfares are subject to availability; non-refundable and non-transferable, capacity limitations apply and will not be available on all services.
* Travel requiring overnight stay will be at passengers own expense.
* City tax of up to XPF150 per person per night is payable direct to hotels and check-out.
* Prices have been based on exchange rates as at 15 Aug 2019.
* Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations.
* Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply.
* Cruise: Prices are per person, twin share in New Zealand Dollars, inclusive of port charges and government fees.
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice & aresubject to availability at time of booking.
* A non-refundable cruise deposit of 25% is required within 2 days (by midday) of reservation.
* Excludes airfare payment.
* Final payment for cruise is due 120 days prior to sailing, if booked inside of 120 days, full cruise payment is due at time of booking.
* Cancellation and amendment fees apply.
* Due to airline availability and schedules additional pre and/or post cruise accommodation may be required at passengers own expense.
* ~Crystal Cruises offers each guest the opportunity to dine at least once on a complimentary basis in Prego and at least once in Umi Uma or the Sushi Bar (Sushi Bar is not available for pre-reservation via PCPC and is available on a first-come, first-served basis).
* Additional reservations including 'walk-in' visits are subject to a US$30 per person fee, subject to availability.
* Optional dining in the Vintage Room attracts an additional fee.
* Prices may be subject to change without notice due to supplier/operator tariff changes.
* Prices were correct at time of publishing but are subject to change due to exchange fluctuation up until full payment is received.